Visit Siskiyou County for Fun and Adventure!
Come visit the Real Northern California, a true paradise where outdoor fun and adventure awaits discovery. Explore this pocket of rural America, filled with historic towns and stunning scenery. Hike & bike along scenic vistas. Climb Mt. Shasta which, at 14,100 feet, is the second highest volcano on the west coast. Backpack the Pacific Crest Trail and search for Big Foot! Drive the Volcanic Legacy Route to Lava Beds National Monument and explore the Lava tubes. Kayak, boat, fish and water ski in several of the lakes and rivers, including the Great Sacramento and Klamath Rivers. As the weather changes and winter arrives, enjoy downhill & cross-country snow skiing, dog sledding, and show shoeing. Come and begin your adventure… you may find it hard to leave!
Click the links below to explore the communities of Siskiyou County!
- Siskiyou County, California
- Butte Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Dunsmuir Chamber of Commerce
- Happy Camp Chamber of Commerce
- McCloud Chamber of Commerce
- Montague, California
- Mt. Shasta Chamber of Commerce
- Scott Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Weed Chamber of Commerce
- Yreka Chamber of Commerce